Monday, January 30, 2012

You Are Precious


Why do we want to be loved? Validation. I am worthy and lovable. I mean something.

It's natural to look for this. 

It's the state we enjoy and are enveloped in before incarnation.

The assumption of the body disconnects us from the experience of being loved unconditionally. 

We spend our time incarnate trying to recreate this feeling.

But incarnate is just what it is: you, a being of light, swallowed by a flesh-and-bone body. 

Incarnate, the experience of love doesn't just exist. It has to be recreated moment by moment. 

So, while we're incarnate, love is action. 

If you love someone, you act like you do, whether the person you love can see you or not. In other words, you don't behave differently when the person you love is not in the room.

But the addition of the body complicates love and our human search for it. 

You're not falling in love with someone you aren't attracted to. So, incarnate, what the body that swallowed your light looks like factors into it.

If you've never connected with the inner light, your true self, if you don't know you are lovable without having to earn it, then the search for love can become a search for the answer to the question: is my carbon bio-body suit pleasing enough to you for you to find me lovable? "Me" in this case is ego, bio-body suit "me," not inner-light "me."

If you find someone who "loves" you based on your suit, then you have to keep it looking always the same, or risk losing that person's "love."

You're also always wondering, if this is what your love is based on, then if you meet someone with a more pleasing suit, will you then transfer your love of me to this new person?

When we are connected to our inner light, when we know we are lovable just because we are, then we know what it feels like to be truly loved and can tell love of inner-light "me" from love of ego "me."

What we look like still factors into it, even when it's love of inner-light "me," but I think in a different way from when it's love of ego "me." When it's love of inner light me, I think you fall in love with the inner light, then appreciate the carbon bio-body suit as the house of the being you love. It could also be that you appreciate the suit, and that gets you to want to find the person's inner light ...

In order to connect to your inner light, don't drink or do drugs. Why drinking is called "partying" I'll never understand. Alcohol is a depressant and it disconnects you from your self. And if you think you're fun because you're drunk or high, think again.

That's no party. That's hitting "pause" on your life. Also it's just sad.

Meditation is a way to connect to your inner light.

I've been thinking about all this because of Demi Moore. 

She's so disconnected from her inner light. She's put all her chips on her bio-body suit. But no surgeon, pill, cleanse, younger guy agreeing to marry you and whatever else can keep it from changing.

Banking on the bio-body suit to obtain love is not a long-term solution. It isn't a solution at all.

Take care of the bio-body suit because it houses you, and you are precious. 

Please share your thoughts - I know you want to!

No comments:

Post a Comment